Dusting is an important part of keeping your house clean and an integral part of maintaining a high-quality hygiene. Most of us must have seen our mothers going berserk about keeping their furniture clean and every possible object in the house sparkling new. A colorful, fluffy feather duster does look excellent and can glide smoothly over the things you want to clean. However, if you want splendid cleaning, then wet cloth, microfibril dusters and electronic dusters are always the best and really can suck all the dust lying around your household furniture. The following are our few top tips for busting the dust:
1. Tip 1: If you want to end up having a really clean electronic device then using a microfibril duster is the best. You can also use an ergonomically designed handle brush which is useful for clearing up dust from difficult nooks and corners.
2. Tip 2: Well, if you love intricate wooden carvings then it is a good thing. However, dust is a great menace to such excellent artwork. Hence, we suggest you to use small makeup brushes to clear dust from the art crevices. Later you can use a microfibril cloth to wipe it clean
3. Tip 3: Do you want to dust your soft toys in such a way that they look ultra clean again? Put those dusty teddy bears inside a plastic bag with a cup of baking soda. Shake the plastic vigorously. The baking soda will capture all the dust particles. Now, you can vacuum your soft toys carefully.
4. Tip 4: Removing dust from ceiling fans can be very tricky. Place a newspaper below the ceiling fan in a proper way so that the dust which comes off falls over the paper. First, wipe the greasy dust with damp towels. Now, you can use a soft bristle brush with a mild cleanser to properly clean the fan blades. Again rinse the remaining cleanser with a damp towel.
5. Tip 5: If you want to clean the ceiling and floor properly then the electrostatic vacuum will give you a satisfying job. Later you can use a damp cloth to rinse the vacuumed areas.
6. Tip 6: You have to dust your house in a systematic way. It is always better to start from one end of the room and go through a specific way. It is a bad habit to clean in a haphazard manner. It is always better to start from the top and floor should be your last thing to clean.